Plastic product screen printing machine printing process explanation
I. Overview of the advantages of the printing process of plastic screen printing machine
Silk screen printing of plastic products is one of the secondary mechanics (or reprocessing) of plastic products. There are many kinds of plastic products, but for the silk screen printing method, the flat screen printing method for the sheet and the plane body; the curved screen printing method for the curved surface which can be unfolded into a plane; and the indirect silk screen method for the special-shaped products. Plastic products have different surface properties due to different solid resins, additives and molding methods, especially the smoothness, polarity and static of the surface. They become the root cause of the malfunction of the silk screen of plastic products, and should be taken according to their characteristics. Different printing processes.
Third, plastic products screen printing machine printing process operating procedures
1。 Preparation of plastic products before printing
1) Clean up the surrounding environment, adjust the temperature and humidity of the workshop, scrub the printer to prevent excessive dust.
2) Prepare the substrate and ink, understand its characteristics, and select the appropriate scraper accordingly.
3) Adjustment of ink, adjustment of hue, adjustment of viscosity, adjustment of drying speed.
4) Prepare and inspect the drying unit.
2。 Install screen printing screen of plastic screen printing machine
1) Establish the position of the plate. The correct position of the plate is determined according to the specific structure of the screen printing machine and should be in the proper position of the printing plate. Especially in the case of screen overprinting, it is necessary to finely adjust the vertical and horizontal positions of each color to make the overprinting accurate.
2) High speed and control the gap between the printing plate and the printing plate. The layout size is large, the gap should be larger; the tension of the stretch net is large, the sag of the screen is small, the gap can be smaller; the wire mesh is more rigid than the mesh of other materials, it is not easy to sag, the gap can be smaller; the ink is thin, The gap should be larger.
3. Test printing, observe the ink hue, print the coating thickness, and accurately overprint. Then adjust and then officially print. Pay attention to the printing quality during the printing process to prevent blockages and other accidents.
4. After the printing is finished, the excess ink should be collected together and the plate should be cleaned with solvent to avoid agglomeration. After cleaning, remove the plate and stand up in a clean place for later use.